Aerial Yoga Clothes
- Fabric Used In Yoga Wear :
- Fabric: (Lycra / SHY) Polyester 100% Premium Bio-Washed Soft and Smooth Skin-Friendly Polyester Material
- Main Fabric Composition: 88%
- Second Fabric Composition: 12%
Aerial Yoga Clothes For Women
- Aerial Yoga Clothes For Women – A great way to spice up a fitness look by wearing it, thanks to its distinct print
- Category: Fitness Wear
- Material: Polyester
- Style: Pullover
- Colour: Available On Demand
- Fabric GSM: 220-280 (as per fabric)
- Size: All Size Available
- Pattern: Plain
- Applicable Season: Applicable For All Seasons
- Process: Printing / Sublimation
- Neckline Shape: Round-Neck
- Clothing Length: Short
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- Pants Length: Cropped Pants
- Trouser Length: Regular (77cm＜length≤82cm)
- Function: Quick-Drying, Breathable, Ultra-Light, moisture-Wicking
- Fit Type: Slim Fit
- Error: 1 to 2 cm
- Care Instructions: Machine wash up to 30°C/86°F gentle cycle
- Please look at the size guide before completing your order, as sizes vary from brand to brand.
- Yoga is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines which originated in ancient India and aim to control (yoke) and still the mind, recognizing a detached witness-consciousness untouched by the mind (Chitta) and mundane suffering (Duḥkha). There is a wide variety of schools of yoga, practices, and goals in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism and traditional and modern yoga is practiced worldwide.
- Yoga is first mentioned in the Rigveda, and is referred to in a number of the Upanishads. Yoga continued to develop as a systematic study and practice during the fifth and sixth centuries BCE in ancient India’s ascetic and Śramaṇa movements. The term “yoga” in the Western world often denotes a modern form of Hatha yoga and a posture-based physical fitness, stress-relief and relaxation technique, consisting largely of the asanas; this differs from traditional yoga, which focuses on meditation and release from worldly attachments.
There are no reviews yet.