Three Stripe Tracksuit
- Fabric Used In Track Suit :
- Fabric: 100% Premium Bio-washed Soft and Smooth Skin-friendly Polyester Fiber
- Main Fabric Composition: 80%
Three Stripe Tracksuit For Men
- Three Stripe Tracksuit For Men – A great way to spice up a casual by wearing Track Suit For Men, look thanks to its distinct print
- Category: Casual Wear
- Material: Polyester
- Style: Sports
- Colour: Available On Demand
- Size: All Size Available
- Pattern: Plain With Three Lines
- Applicable Season: Applicable For All Seasons
- Process: No
- Pocket Style: Zipper Pockets
- Collar type: Lapel / High Neck
- Sleeve Length: Long Sleeve
- Trouser Length: Regular (100cm＜length≤105cm)
- Whether Hooded: No Hood
- Fit Type: Regular Fit
- Error: 1 to 3 cm
- Care Instructions: Machine wash up to 30°C/86°F gentle cycle
- Please look at the size guide before completing your order, as sizes vary from brand to brand.
- A tracksuit is an article of clothing consisting of two parts: trousers and a jacket usually with front zipper. It was originally intended for use in sports, mainly for athletes to wear over competition clothing (such as running shirt and shorts or a swimsuit) and to take off before competition. In modern times, it has become commonly worn in other contexts. The tracksuit was one of the earliest uses of synthetic fibers in sportswear. A descendant of the tracksuit, the shell suit, which arrived in the late 1980s, was popular with the hip hop and breakdancing scene of the era. They were manufactured from a mix of cellulose triacetate and polyester making them shiny on the outside, with distinctive combinations of colours.
Most tracksuits have a mesh interior which allows the user to wear them without any undergarment such as underwear. This is much like a bathing suit. Many people wear it for physical exercise sessions.
There are no reviews yet.