Warm Black Puffer Jacket
- Fabric Used In Puffer Jacket:
- Fabric: Parachute (Polyester Fiber) 100% Premium Bio-Washed Soft and Smooth Skin-Friendly Polyester material
- Main Fabric Composition: 100%
Warm Black Puffer Jacket For Men
- Warm Black Puffer Jacket For Men – A great way to spice up a casual look by wearing Puffer Jacket For Men, thanks to its distinct print
- Category: Jacket
- Material: Polyester Fiber
- Style: Casual
- Colour: Available On Demand
- Fabric GSM: 220
- Size: All Size Available
- Pattern: Plain
- Applicable Season: Applicable For Winters
- Process: Printing / Embroidery Available
- Pocket Style: Hidden Pockets
- Collar Sype: Stand-up Collar
- Placket: Single-Breasted
- Neckline Shape: Round Neck
- Is There A Belt: No Belt
- Sleeve Length: Long Sleeve
- Whether Hooded: No Hood
- Fit Type: Regular Fit
- Error: 1 to 3 cm
- Care Instructions: Machine wash up to 30°C/86°F gentle cycle
- Please look at the size guide before completing your order, as sizes vary from brand to brand.
- The down jacket, known more commonly in the fashion industry as a puffer jacket or simply puffer. It is a quilted coat which is insulated with either duck or geese feathers. Air pockets created by the bulk of the feathers allow for the retention of warm air. Designers and fashion influencers of 2020 reject cropped, bright colored versions of the jacket opting instead for a longer, knee length layer with subtle shades beige. Influencers continue to praise the garment for its ability to work with every outfit occasion. Pop culture reflects this trend as hip-hop artists like Kanye West and Drake may both be seen wearing the garment in recent music videos.
George Finch, an Australian chemist and mountaineer, is credited with first wearing a version of the down jacket in 1922 originally made from balloon fabric and eiderdown. An efficient insulator, the outer garment allowed for the trapping and retention of warm air making it a very popular choice for those enduring harsh winter conditions.
There are no reviews yet.