Tights For Gym
- Fabric Used In Fitness Leggings :
- Fabric: (Lycra / SHY) Polyester 100% Premium Bio-Washed Soft and Smooth Skin-Friendly Polyester Material
- Main Fabric Composition: 88%
- Second Fabric Composition: 12%
Tights For Gym
- Quality Fitness Tights For Gym – A great way to spice up a fitness look by wearing Fitness Leggings, thanks to its distinct print
- Category: Fitness Wear
- Material: Polyester
- Style: Casual
- Colour: Available On Demand
- Fabric GSM: 220-280 (as per fabric)
- Size: All Size Available
- Pattern: (cartoon)(travel)(Creative Fun)
- Applicable Season: Applicable For All Seasons
- Process: Printing / Sublimation
- Pants Length: Cropped Pants
- Function: Quick-Drying, Breathable, Ultra-Light, moisture-Wicking
- Fit Type: Slim Fit
- Error: 1 to 2 cm
- Care Instructions: Machine wash up to 30°C/86°F gentle cycle
- Please look at the size guide before completing your order, as sizes vary from brand to brand.
- Leggings are several types of leg attire that have varied through the years. Modern usage from the 1960s onwards has come to refer to elastic close-fitting high-rise garments worn over the legs typically by women, such as leg warmers or tights. Usage from the 18th century refers to men’s wear, usually made of cloth or leather that is wrapped around the leg down to the ankle. In the 19th century, leggings usually referred to infants’ leg clothing that were matched with a jacket, as well as leg-wrappings made of leather or wool and worn by soldiers and trappers. Leggings prominently returned to women’s fashion in the 1960s, drawing from the form-fitting clothing of dancers. With the widespread adoption of the synthetic fibre Lycra and the rise in popularity of aerobics, leggings came to further prominence in the 1970s and ’80s, and eventually made their way into streetwear. Leggings are a part of the late 2010s into the 2020s athleisure fashion trend of wearing activewear outside sporting activities and in casual settings.
There are no reviews yet.