Casual Letterman Jacket
- Fabric use in Letterman Jacket
- Fabric: Cotton Fleece 100% Premium bio-washed soft and smooth skin-friendly Polyester material
- Main Fabric Composition: 100%
Casual Letterman Jacket For Men
- Casual Letterman Jacket For Men – A great way to spice up a casual look by wearing Letterman Jacket For Men, thanks to its distinct print
- Category: Jacket
- Material: Speedo
- Style: Casual
- Colour: Available On Demand
- Fabic GSM: 300-330
- Size: All Size Available
- Pattern: Plain
- Applicable Season: Applicable For Winters
- Process: No
- Pocket Style: Hidden Pocket
- Placket: Single-Breasted
- Neckline Shape: Round Neck
- Sleeve Length: long Sleeves
- Whether Hooded: No Hood
- Fit Type: Regular Fit
- Error: 1 to 3 cm
- Care Instructions: Machine wash up to 30°C/86°F gentle cycle
- Please look at the size guide before completing your order, as sizes vary from brand to brand.
- In sports or activities in the United States, a letterman is a high school or college student who has met a specified level of participation or performance on a varsity team. A letter jacket is a baseball-styled jacket traditionally worn by high school and college students in the United States to represent school and team pride as well as to display personal awards earned in athletics, academics or activities.
Letter jackets are also known as “letterman jackets”, “varsity jackets” and “baseball jackets” in reference to their American origins. The body (i.e., torso) is usually of boiled wool and the sleeves of leather with banded wrists and waistband. The letter jacket derives its name from the varsity letter chenille patch on its left breast, which is almost always the first letter or initials of the high school or college the jacket came from. They usually feature a banded collar for men or a top-buttoned hood (that unbuttons into an expanded collar) for women. Varsity jackets trace their origins to letter sweaters, first introduced by the Harvard University baseball team in 1865.
There are no reviews yet.