Title MMA Gloves
- Material Used In MMA Gloves :
- Material: High-quality PU leather (or as per choice) 100% Premium Bio-Washed Soft and Smooth Skin-Friendly Material
Title MMA Gloves
- Title MMA Gloves – A great way to spice up looks Using Fight MMA Gloves, thanks to its distinct print
- Category: Gloves
- Material: Leather / Artificial Leather / Rexine / explosion-proof leather
- Colour: Available On Demand
- Size: All Size Available i.e(6oz, 8oz, 10oz, 12oz, 14oz)
- Pattern: Creative
- Applicable Season: Applicable For All Seasons
- Process: Printing
- Applicable scene: martial arts self-defense
- Suitable for the crowd: boxing / Sanda / fighting / fitness
- Care Instructions: Do not wash directly in washing machine
- Please look at the size guide before completing your order, as sizes vary from brand to brand.
- Mixed martial arts (MMA), sometimes referred to as cage fighting, no holds barred (NHB), and ultimate fighting. Originally referred to as Vale Tudo is a full-contact combat sport based on striking, grappling and ground fighting, incorporating techniques from various combat sports from around the world. The first documented use of the term mixed martial arts was in a review of UFC by television critic Howard Rosenberg in 1993. The question of who actually coined the term is subject to debate. During the early 20th century, various interstylistic contests took place throughout Japan and in the countries of the Four Asian Tigers. In Brazil, there was the sport of Vale Tudo, in which The Gracie family was known to promote Vale Tudo matches as a way to promote their own Brazilian jiu-jitsu style. A precursor to modern MMA was the 1976 Ali vs. Inoki exhibition bout (which ended in a draw after 15 rounds), fought between boxer Muhammad Ali and wrestler Antonio Inoki in Japan, where it later inspired the foundation of Pancrase in 1993 and the Pride Fighting Championships in 1997.
There are no reviews yet.