Polyester Track Pants
- Fabric Used In Trousers :
- Fabric: 100% Premium Bio-Washed Soft and Smooth Skin-Friendly Cotton Material
- Main Fabric Composition: 85%
Polyester Track Pants For Men
- Polyester Track Pants For Men – A great way to spice up a casual look thanks to its distinct print
- Category: Casual Wear
- Material: Cotton
- Style: Casual, Hip-Hop, Stretch
- Colour: Available On Demand
- Size: All Size Available
- Trouser Mouth Style: Small Feet
- Belt: No Belt
- Pattern: Creative Fun
- Applicable Season: applicable for all seasons
- Length: Regular (88cm＜length≤102cm)
- Fit Type: Regular Fit
- Error: 1 to 3 cm
- Care Instructions: Machine wash up to 30°C/86°F gentle cycle
- Please look at the size guide before completing your order, as sizes vary from brand to brand.
- Trousers (British English), slacks, or pants are an item of clothing that may have originated in Central Asia, worn from the waist to the ankles, covering both legs separately (rather than with cloth extending across both legs as in robes, skirts, and dresses).
In the United Kingdom, the word pants generally means underwear and not trousers. Shorts are similar to trousers, but with legs that come down only to around the area of the knee, higher or lower depending on the style of the garment. To distinguish them from shorts, trousers may be called “long trousers” in certain contexts such as school uniform, where tailored shorts may be called “short trousers” in the UK. The oldest known trousers, dating to the period between the thirteenth and the tenth centuries BC, were found at the Yanghai cemetery in Turpan, Sinkiang (Tocharia), in present-day western China. Made of wool, the trousers had straight legs and wide crotches and were likely made for horseback riding.